Please read through these various steps carefully to gain a thorough understanding of the process and determine if franchise ownership, and the commitment required, is right for you.
– COMPLETE FRANCHISE APPLICATION | Once your application is complete, you will receive a copy of the Hazel Ice Cream Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Then, the discovery process begins to determine whether or not Hazel Ice Cream Cafe is the right choice for you.
– SIGN YOUR FRANCHISE AGREEMENT | After the discovery process is complete, upon approval to move forward as a Hazel Ice Cream franchise owner, you will sign a franchise agreement and gain immediate access to the Franchise Support Team.
– SECURE YOUR LOCATION & BUILD OUT YOUR STORE | Our Team helps you find the right location. We also offer other services if you choose, including local market studies and lease negotiation. Next, you will sign the lease for your store. During store build out, the experienced support team will help with everything from creating your official construction drawings, to selecting a licensed general contractor, to ordering your equipment and décor package.
– TRAIN | Prior to opening your store, you will attend a full training program at our headquarters Hyderabad, India. You will be subject to twenty hours of classroom training and 40 hours of in-store training equips you to run your Hazel Cafe. From people to product and marketing to media, we cover it all.
– OPEN YOUR STORE | You and your support team will work together from the time you sign your franchise agreement to the time you serve your first customers, and beyond. We’ll provide you ongoing operations and marketing support. When you become part of the Hazel family, you’ll never be on your own.
– It is important that you understand all of the above steps when making your decision about whether or not to apply to become a Hazel Franchisee. However, many of the steps will not apply to you if you opt to buy a pre-existing store.
There is really nothing to worry! Your Area Developer and the Hazel team will guide you through all phases of the site selection, lease negotiation, construction, training, grand opening and ongoing processes for marketing and operations.
If a Hazel store already exists in your area, there may be enough local demand to support more stores. Contact our Franchise Development Manager to discuss potential opportunities.
Still interested? Think you’d make a good candidate? Then we’d love to hear from you! Send your details to email@example.com or just submit Franchise Inquiry details.